Thursday, February 21, 2013

Day 2 Bear Valley


Today began much like yesterday. Breakfast, sledding, playing on the IPAD. Then it was time to get ready to hit the slopes.


 

This is the walk from our cabin to the lodge.


On the bus to the ski hill.




On the slopes with my little man!






Gail and Colin.




Thanks to my great sister in-law, I have these priceless video's of this wonderful day!

We started out on the leash.
One minor miss hap.


The first time off the leash... one proud Mommy! 
Love the arms in the air!



What is the most priceless of all?
That smile at the end of the run!




Carrie made us desert. Fresh snow cones.




I can begin to explain how much these kind of trips mean to me. The fact that I am able to offer my family the great experiences that my parents offered to us as children is priceless. We are so blessed!


1 comment:

lisa said...

so very precious i love the vidoe thanks gail. glad you had fun wish i was there