Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Hitting the slopes in Bear Valley


Started out with another wonderful day. Breakfast, sledding, then we came in for hot chocolate. Once we warmed up we walked into the lodge to catch the bus to the hill. Once we arrived we got out tickets and rented our equiptment. Then it was time to hit the hill. 

TJ and I headed up together and he took a bit of a spill on the first run up the mountain. He got a little hung up on the chair and fell getting off the lift. After a few moments of frustration he was good and the rest of the day was great. Since I spent a majority of my time with him on the leaches I was not able to take too many pictures.


 



Needless to say my little man was tuckered out.. 
This is the ride back on the buss from the ski hill.


 Yummy Boboli Pizza for Dinner

 

Oven ready smore's for desert.




No comments: