Sunday, February 17, 2013

Headed to the city by the Bay


When we arrived at The Welter's TJ had settled in for a little nap. Tristan took a little bit to warm up but once he woke up he was ready to go. Colin was so sweet, he invited Tristan to spend the night in his room, read him a book, and tucked him in. I was beside my self. It was so cute.

 

The next morning was all about Thomas... surprise, surprise.

 

After breakfast and a work out, Tex wanted to drive into Santa Cruz. It was a beautiful day by the beach. Tristan loves the beach! We found Cowell's Surf Shop which I though was cute : ) I had to buy a shirt.















We stopped in Davenport for dinner after Steve's suggestion. We ate at the Roadhouse. I had the most Divine salmon and clam chowder. Great Suggestion.



No comments: