Sunday, May 5, 2013

Cinco De Mayo Day 2


     Cinco De Mayo day 2. All we had to do was win the first day. Mom, Tex and TJ all came out to see the game. I was so excited! Game one did not start off so great. The other team was hitting great, us not so much.  The coach started to get cranky and I focused my energy on trying to figure out how to turn around 10 girls that thought we were going to loose. Our hitting was terrible. Everything we hit went strait to them.

     Game two started out pretty much the same. 11 girls all with down attitudes... what to do? Keep talking to them I say : ) You know me, it's hard to quit talking. So I just kept talking. Here we were in the bottom of the 7th, the other team had us beat at 9 - 5. We score 4 runs thanks to Krista hitting a triple with basis loaded... clutch hit. The winning run is on 3rd and I get to hit in the winning run! All this after I made two stellar catches at home plate in the 6th, so much so Tex told me that one of our friends turned to him and said "you have got to be a little turned on right now". Great weekend! Nice job girls!




 






2013 Cinco De Mayo Champions
Project Filter


On our way home, we saw this beautiful mustard field.  I love Idaho!


No comments: