Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Mother's Day!


     After a fabulous morning of sleeping in I awoke to these wonderful gifts from Tex, Garrett, Tristan, and Hanna. Loved all of the flowers and cards. I is amazing how blesses I am with my wonderful family! I love you all so much!


I love the projects they do at school! Thanks my little man!


The afternoon was spent shopping with Grandma for flowers to plant and a fabulous taco salad lunch. Mom always wants taco salad but we never usually plan for her to come over so today we did. Tristan came with us, he was a bit cranky but finally came around. After lunch TJ and I took Grandma back to her house and then we headed to Church, which was followed up by a beautiful evening swim!












I hope all of the mother's out there had a wonderful day!

No comments: