Sunday, June 2, 2013

Barclay Bay


What a weekend! A baby shower for Christy, Tex and I have date night for our Anniversary, and a dip into Barclay Bay to test the waters before the big race.

 Tex and I are so much alike we get each other similar cars and chocolate...
We really were meant for each other.

 

Sunday we packed a lunch and headed to Lucky Peak to test the water. Along with the wet suit we took a picnic, and our fishing poles.





This was so funny. I asked Tex to "strip" my wet suit off and he pulled me right out of the chair. It was so funny I told him he wad to take a picture. We laughed forever!


After the swim,it was time to do a little fishing. We had fun but no fish : (





Another great weekend!
Bring on Boise Ironman 70.3

1 comment:

Sheree said...

Love the pics of Tristan fishing.....the little handsome man is really turning into one.