Saturday, June 15, 2013

Pool party with the Niederer's Day 1


The Niederer's are in town for doctors appointments and the pool party has officially begun. First it was time for some outdoor fun. The boys are having a blast riding bikes and jeeps.


 

Trevan has taught Kiesan how to ride a bike in 2 days so I told him it was his turn for Tristan.  Little did I know he was going to get it done. It was amazing! Thanks so much Trevan!





Auntie Sue getting in on the action!


The kids wanted to go to a movie so what better than free movie night at Settler's Park? We thought we wee going to see Gnomeo & Juliet, When we got there we found out it was the new Spider-man. I had pulled off the 2012 calendar. This would be Tristan's first non-animated movie.  What an amazingly fun night! The kids did great!




Here are some great sunset pictures that my husband took.





I wish you could see the screen better. Loved this picture of the boys!


Great friends, great fun!

No comments: