Saturday, July 13, 2013

11th Annual Motorfest


OK, this was hilarious! Tristan has seen the first Transformer movie and he loves Bumble Bee. Well, when they announced that Bumble Bee was going to be at the Motorfest we new it was a must. Turns out the action figure of Bumble Bee was on a break and Tristan was afraid to walk up to the car thinking it was going to Transform. I told him that Bumble Bee only transformed on Mondays and Tuesdays but he didn't care. Took me about 5 minutes to get him to walk up to the car. I wish I could have got the picture when he poked the car, it was so damn funny!





While waiting for Bumble Bee's return we decided to browse around and look at some of the old cars.



Bumble Bee has returned. It was a little anticlimactic. I was hoping it was going to be the big one. I guess we will have to wait to see him in Florida. This is Tristan showing Bumble Bee his action figure of Bumble Bee. Gosh I love kids : ) So damn cute!







We went to watch the Holeshot Races. Local cars were able to race each other which was super fun. Every round we all picked which car was going to beat the other. Super fun!




Well, Dah the Firebird!













Super fun day with the family!

1 comment:

Sheree said...

Bumblebee will be in Florida??? Very cool!