Thursday, July 11, 2013

Breaking Barriers

My post from Facebook. Wanted to make sure it was printed in my book.

What a day, no... what a crazy 3 weeks ...no what a crazy 4 years. For the first time in 13 years I have revisited "wonderland" I am officially 194.8 and I have officially lost 104 lbs since I began this journey 4 years ago. This may not be a big deal to most but it was huge to me. The last time I was in the 100's I was with Bryan #1. Really... Bryan #1. Thanks to my first trainer, Jaimi King, who got me started and to Austin Zander, who is getting me to the finish line. To all my family & friends. I could not be more blessed to have each and every one of you along with me on this journey. Weather you are near or far I think of you all often! Much Love! "All steps lead to Florida."

No comments: