Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Staff Pool Party


I am so fortunate to have such a wonderful staff, as well as a fabulous place to entertain them. So tonight is time to share both great friends, great food, and great fun! I love how well we have all grown together! We also have a couple great vendors which we pretty much
classify them as part of the family!


Walter & Rusty


Yes, that is KG jumping off my roof!



Angee, Josh, and Daniel


Wow, there is a lot of people in our pool.





Tina & Troy



Ricardo



Angee and KG practicing for their upcoming cruise.



The Jensen's!



There should be "hush money" involved here.


I love that all the guys are just chillin out together!




Lisa is such a big kid! She is so cute! Love her so much!








Another fabulous night with great friends that I am proud to call my crew!
Thanks for all of your hard work everybody!


No comments: