Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Panama City Training both mental & physical...


Another amazing sand castle in front of our time share. These people are not rookies I'll tell ya!






Here is a view of our time share from the water.


A beautiful double rainbow. It was so close we could not get the entire thing in.


Good thing we have a big entry way!


Road out to St Andrews for our 25 mile ride. Notice we are both sporting our A-Z Training Jerseys!


SHARK!


We were able to pick up keys to the house early so we decided to move today. We opted to enjoy some Pu' Pu's 

 

 

When we arrived I had a bit of a scratchy throat. Patti ended up with bronchitis. This is her trying to steam it out!


The other day I counted 29 sting rays on our hour swim, here is what we are seeing. I saw this one very close to shore and was able to get a picture.


Apparently this paddle boarder was following a 5 foot hammer head shark... I will take their word for it : )


Another gorgeous sun set.


So we are sitting on the beach, enjoying the sunset and out crawls a little crab... Patti thinks she is going to dig it up.. No luck!



After a great massage down at the Pier, we decided to go to dinner since it was late. We found this cute little German place which was a replica of The Original Hofbraughaus  in Germany. I was totally in! Patti opted for a shot to try to kill the bronchitis, I opted for sausage and sauerkraut of coarse. It was divine!





There is a funny story behind this picture. For days now I have been making a list for Tex of things I either needed or forgot. He is so sweet that he is bringing them all. Tex then says, "are you ready for my list"? I laughed, of coarse I said. "I would like a chair on the beach with a blue fruity beverage ready when I get there."

Ask and you shall receive my love!




Since he is not here yet Patti and I decided to enjoy the chairs and the sunset. Fruity beverage you might ask? NOPE blue Power Aide Zero. Nice try though!



 Today all of the family arrives. We are going to check in. 3 Days and counting!












No comments: