Saturday, March 15, 2014

Happy Birthday to the love of my life!

I can't believe my love is turning 50! My original plan was to take him to Vegas but there was no way I could take all of you. So surprise it is! 70 RSVP's, a good catering company, plus a yummy cake and a whole, whole lot of LOVE! You could feel the love in the room. It was amazing!

There was so much to the set up. Ricardo had to be out of town, Angee had to be away from the office. The set up. Water leak in the clubhouse. Funny thing was Tex did not get nearly as angry as I thought he would. Since the basketball game ended at 5 Tex Trista and I had an hour to kill. We stopped and got a couple of snacks and then went for a drive out to the damn. Then the call came in and we were off to the clubhouse.

When we arrived, Tex chose to go in the back door strait to the bathroom. No leak... I am thinking oh no! He then walks down the hall and it hits him...
SURPRISE!
Thank you everyone for helping me pull this off and make it so special. Tex was truly touched.






















I love you so much!



No comments: