Saturday, December 17, 2016

Back to Disney World Holleywood Studio's - Star Wars & Epcot

Today was out first day in the park and today is all about Star Wars! Since Disney got the rights to Star Wars, this is going to be a pretty exciting day. Another thing that brought me some nice surprise was how much Tristan still loved characters. We stood in line forever and it didn't bother me at all. The innocence will never bore me, I will miss it when it is gone. Oh, and it is also my birthday! We are riding roller coasters, building light sabers and above all, having fun! So bring on Disney 2016. The Z-W's are supposed to be hear tonight but due to reason's beyond their control it was too late for dinner. Cow Fish will have to wait.

 

 

 

































































































1 comment:

Sheree said...

Great pics! Bummed we missed this day with you!