Sunday, December 18, 2016

Disney Once Upon A Christmas

We have out tickets for Mickey Merry Christmas Parade and the park was open to us with lots of extra treats! The bad park was while waiting for the Z-W's Tex set his bag  down and we did not realize it until we got to the park. Tex turned around to go look for it and we headed into the park. The good news is he ended up getting his bag back, the bad news the cash was taken from inside. So this explains why he was not in quite a few pictures at he beginning. Once we got inside we hit a few rides. Then Tex and I headed to the parade route to stake out a good spot and the Z-W's took Tristan to ride Space Mountain because the line was short. The parade was one of the best I have seen there, Tristan was still so excited which made me so happy! Our goal for the night was getting the attention of the characters... I was the winner of the night as I received a "wink", however, the kids received plenty more waves than I received winks so I guess they really won. The night was capped off by an amazing display of fireworks which I chose to enjoy with my family rather than take pictures. The best part was walking down Main Street in Florida and watching it snow! So Magical!




 











 


 







 









 

 















No comments: