Monday, December 19, 2016

Sea World

Today we headed to Sea World. I have never been before so I was pretty excited! A break from the long lines which meant one of two things. I had to buck up and ride the roller coasters or sit on the sideline. I was in of coarse. Once each for me though, unlike Johnny who ditched us early to go get his ride on. Manta was the first one and boy was it a doozie. I only had my eyes open for 1/2 so I could not tell you about that 1/2.

After Manta it was time for the dolphin show.  This was a bit more theatrical than I expected but totally worth the watch! 

After the show we headed to our pre booked Artic Encounter where we got to interact with sea lions, Beluga Whales and a Walrus who was over 3000 pounds. We were able to pet and feed all 3 except the Walrus, him we only fed.

Then it was off to lunch before the Orca Show. This is only funny because of the experience we had at lunch. Let's just say that Sheree was cranky and the kids tried to cheer her up by singing Faliz Natividad to her : ) It worked : )

After lunch was settled it was off to the Orca Show which was pretty incredible!

Finally Johnny introduced us to Mako & Kraken...
the other two roller coasters.

And we took one more trip through the Arctic to meet the Emperor Penguins which very well just could have been my favorite.

Another super fun day!



























 

 





































 


 

 

 

 

 











No comments: