Sunday, December 31, 2017

An East Coast New Years Celebration

Our New Years Eve was filled with games, football and fun! The horses and the donkey were all treated to candy canes and my husband treated us to a wonderful prime rib dinner. Juanny and David treated us to a yummy white coconut cake and Irish coffee and then we all headed out for the bomb fire. I loved that Juanny and Dave watched from the car, in their defense it was 11 degrees and according to the TV -7 with windchill. The next few hours were one of the funnest nights I have had in some time. We sat by the fire, lit fireworks, and I even got a candle light barn dance with my husband to the new Ed Sheeran song "Perfect". We wrapped up the evening by watching Dick Clark's Rockin Eve. Another wonderful night with family which is exactly what I needed.



























 






 


 




 














Happy New Year Everyone!













2 comments:

lisa said...

family durning these first holiday with out mom was really hard so glad that we went to virginia it was well needed and i thank god for sunflower being in my life with out the two it would be a sad holidays i thank god everyday for family and friends in my life love them so very much xoxoxoxo

Sheree said...

Looks super fun! Happy New Year!