Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Cole Valley A Little House on the Prarie Christmas

As many of you know Tristan changed schools about 6 weeks ago. Though he does miss his friends, teachers, and even Chinese at Gateway he has made many new friends at Cole Valley and loves his new school. I love the changes that I have seen in him, no arguing over homework anymore and he even is getting a grasp on his math. This makes me very happy!
This year I was so impressed with the Christmas program and their holiday party. 

First a Ragamuffin Christmas
December 14, 2017




Here are the live performances for your viewing pleasure.













 Following lessons on Idaho History and Lewis and Clark the 4th grade class also read Little House On The Prairie, they based their Christmas program on that time line. The kids drew names and made homemade gifts, they shared stories, Tristan chose the story of his adoption from my perspective, and had a feast which included elk, deer, and antelope. They also had fruit, veggies and goodies. After the celebration the kids were out for Christmas break! I love that Jr was able to attend!








 



No comments: