Thursday, November 22, 2018

A Day to Give Thanks


This trip has turned out to be quit a vacation which does not generally happen. Thanksgiving Day and I could not be more grateful. I am on a beautiful island with my wonderful family. Snorkeling with my son to begin this glorious day. Tex and Lisa went to do a little shopping. On our way back to the house Tristan got in a little cat nap. When we got home Tristan wanted to do his science experiment that he got at Volcano. He bought his own volcano. While he was finishing that up I was working on the mashed potatoes and deviled eggs for our celebration. Then we headed down to old airport to join in the celebration with all Grammy & PaPa's friends. I loved the love and companionship that my parents have with all of their friends, we were blessed to be able to share this with them. Special moments like Dad playing cath with Tristan I will always have to cherish. After dinner we headed over to The Kona Inn for a night cap.

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone.




 







 
















No comments: