Monday, December 10, 2018

AAU Championship Basketball


So it has been a pretty great year with Cole Valley AAU basketball. The boys on the Cole Valley team really bonded and grew this year. Tristan had a bit of trouble with his knee this year which held him back a bit but according to the doctor he will grow out of that. 

The boys went 15 & 1 this season and were ranked the number 1 seed going into the tournament. They won their first game pretty handy and their second game they won by two points. Those two games took place Saturday while I was at Tamarack with the girls. I also thought that the championship game was going to be Saturday too but it was scheduled for Monday night. I was so excited I was going to be able to make it!

I took more video than Photo's unfortunately but I am not going to post all of the that. Here are the pictures that I did get as well as some video of the final few minutes of the game. 

Tristan had some fans as well, the Serre's and Sissy! 

Thanks for coming guys! 

Congrats on a great year boys!









No comments: