Wednesday, December 26, 2018

I love to celebrate my birthday with my boys every year


We have a tradition every year to celebrate my birthday. Tex, Tristan and I go down town and spend the night on the town. We go to dinner, go to a movie, swim or just hang out. This year we stayed at the new Residence Inn by Marriott. The room was beautiful. You know when Tristan was just a baby, if we had a place with a big closet we would make Tristan a little bed in there. He loved it. I would say that he does not fit any more : 0. 

After we settled in we headed across the street to BODO for dinner and a movie. We opted for just appetizers at PF Chang's since we new we were going to have popcorn : )
Then it was off to see Bumblebee which was super cute!

After a good nights rest we headed off to The Fork for some brunch but we didn't know that they did not serve brunch during the week so we opted for lunch. 

Anther fabulous night out with my boys!




 





No comments: