Sunday, October 31, 2021

Halloween will never be the same.

Today began with service at Living Stones Church. This place fills my soul.

We stopped at St Michael's to see father Lio.

We stopped for doughnuts after church because that is what Dad would do.

We received word that we would be able to see Dad today.

I was not sure if I would want to see him but that thought quickly went away. Patti was sure she wanted to see hi and Lisa was content to sit outside the hospital.

Patti went in with the Priest. I followed.

I am forever grateful for this time, we sang, we talked, we cried and laughed. I held his hand the entire time.

Steve and Lesa were to follow.

Hale Makala was vacant for a coupe days so we went up there to watch the sunset. I also had planned to carve my first pineapple. I have always wanted to do that. We forgot the candle so Steve put his phone inside, lol. It was a wonderful evening with family and memories.












 

No comments: