Saturday, October 23, 2021

"I will follow you"... to the Haunted Mansion of Albion


This trip has been planned for a year. I could not imagine it with anyone else. There is just something about our families that work! I love everything about it. The laughs, the tears, the joy and the sadness. Good thing is that this weekend is filled with happiness. 

Last year Angee sends me this message about this Haunted House in Albion, well you all know me!!! I AM IN! SHe booked immediately. We rented a house right on site.

Friday night we relaxed and played a few games but called it an early night at least for us.

Saturday we checked out the mercantile, which was absolutely adorable. Then we were off to The City of Rocks. I love that Tex can take these adventures with me now. He is so willing to try. It was only about a mile or so but the adventure was nothing short of amazing. The laughs were priceless and that is what life is all about.




















































No comments: