Tuesday, March 28, 2023

Advcate Day 1


DC Day 3
Today the training begins. We will have our briefings with the association to prepare with tomorrows meetings on The Hill. First, I headed out for a short walk to check out George Washington University for my niece who has been accepted here for grad school. While we were chatting on the phone I recognized I low flying helicopter who I quickly recognized as the presidential helicopter. That was a site. After chatting with Carrie I headed back to the convention center to change and to get ready for the briefing. The meetings are long but informative and will help prepare us for tomorrows meetings. Once the day concluded we headed to Old Ebbits Grill for dinner. On the way we stopped by The White House as we new the president would be returning shortly after 5. Another amazing day.











 




No comments: