Friday, April 25, 2008

What is cuter than kids shoes? Tristan in Kids shoes!





Ok, I have been trying to add these photo's for days but it seems that Blogger has been having some issues with their photo upload. Finally I shut my computer totally down and started it back up and it worked. YEA!

So, while we were sick the last couple of weeks we were still taking photos but dad had the camera so we could not get them down loaded. So get ready because I think these are the cutest yet!

I have been looking for some shoes for Tristan because I hate when we get him dressed up and all he has is socks to wear. As most of you know I bought him a pair or Air Jordan's in Vegas that I think he got to wear twice. Auntie Gail sent him the Nike's I sent cousin Carrie when she was born and they were too small when they got her:( (but please note that I am saving them for a special occasion). So one day I was at Payless and I found two of the cutest pair of shoes, I bought them a little big so he could wear them for a while.

THIS IS MY FAVORITE NOW!


OH, WE ARE IN SO MUCH TROUBLE : )



LIFE IS GOOD!

1 comment:

ang :o) said...

The photo of him sitting up cracks me up! He looks like he's 2 years old there! Those shoes are super cute!