Saturday, February 21, 2009

Cannon Rebel Xsi





In November I bought a new digital SLR. I was so excited! The camera is a great camera but I don't take it with me as much, thus less blogging. I would like to try to sell this camera as I have another smaller Cannon in mind. The purchase price is $800.00. I am willing to sell it for $600.00, with the accessories that I bought with it. those accessories include a carrying case, lens cover, and digital display protector. It is about a thousand dollar value. I have taken about 200 photos with it. Let me know if you are interested!

2 comments:

Mashaide said...

I hope you don't mind but I included your link to this blog post on my blog. I have a few sisters who might be interested.

Lynnette said...

Sounds great! It is a great deal, the camera is just to big for what I want to do.