Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!


Today, Patti offered to watch Tristan so Tex and I could go on a date. After I got ready, I came downstairs and found a beautiful bouquet of flowers on the table along with a couple of chocolates and a bottle of wine with two glasses. It was so sweet.

When I went to get into the truck there was a present wrapped sitting on the seat of his truck. It was the third of a set of candle holder that he got me for Christmas. We then went to Goodwood BBQ and had an early dinner. After a great dinner we were off to the movie. We saw "He's Just Not That Into You", It was good, but it was one of those movies that all the funny parts were on the commercials. After the movie we went home and Patti was shocked to see us so early. Tex and I took Tristan upstairs and shared a bath after we put him to bed. Kudos to Tex! Best Valentine's day ever!



No comments: