Friday, April 3, 2009

Facebook & long lost friends...

I am really just getting started in Facebook and I have found my best friend from when I was growing up in Saratoga, her name is Michelle. I tracked her down once before when I lived in St. Anthony and we actually got together in West Yellowstone. Well, once Facebook was started is was pretty easy to find her and keep in touch.

Michelle is pregnant and she made a comment in Facebook that "she just had a little foot show up", I commented that those are some of the things that you miss when you adopt. Michelle wrote the nicest comment back and I hope she does not mind if I share it with all of you because it was one of the sweetest things I have ever heard...

"You do miss out on some moments when you adopt, but that
is just 9 mos. out of your child's life. A parent is the
person who dries the tears, gives the hugs and high
fives, and teaches the child to be the great person they
are meant to be- "you didn't grow under my heart,
but in it!"

Thank you for such sweet words Michelle!

No comments: