Saturday, April 18, 2009

Twilight Classic 2009

This weekend was our first tournament of the year. It was the Co-Ed Twilight Classic. Lisa was off so I was fortunate enough to have her spend the weekend with us and watch TJ while we were playing.

We won our first game Saturday pretty easily, unfortunately I did not have the camera out because it was at 8AM.

Excuses, Excuses!

Sheree do you have some attitude today?


I love this shot!


It's the hands Johnny.


My Hubby making a play!


Trent rounding third.


Anna Marie rounding 3rd.

With all of this rounding third you would think that we might have one... but we lost by one run in the bottom of the 7th. The good news was that in the top of the 7th we were down by one and two people on base. I had a great hit to right center and scored the two runs for us to go into the bottom of the 7th. I love to hit it over the guys heads!

Saturday 1 & 1

No comments: