Saturday, April 4, 2009

My friend Dano

For weeks now Dani and I have been trying to get together to go shopping. It seems like if it is not one thing it is another. Finally Dani and I planned on today, first lunch, then shopping. I headed out to Nampa and met Dano at her house. Then it was off to lunch at Wingers. Sheree would be so proud, I am up to the hot wings, I don't know what got into me? I think those wings are the best I have had. After lunch and a lot of catching up it was off to Layne Bryant. We were laughing all afternoon. We were so busy catching up that I forgot to take photo's. While we were in Layne Bryant we laughed from beginning to end. It was so funny when we left that I heard the clerk say "they laughed the entire time they were in here".

I had so much fun with Dano today! It was nice to catch up! It reminded me of when we were in school! I love you Dano!

No comments: