Sunday, November 1, 2009

The day after...

Sunday morning I woke up knowing I had lot of work ahead of me. You now, it seems like it takes weeks to put this stuff up then a day to take it down. I took a few shots of the decorations around the house before I took them down. The village is actually in the hutch this year behind the cob webs, this was a great way to keep Tristan out of it.


The Mantle


The fortune teller


Is somebody watching me?


Then I look outside and I find this... some frickin little hoodlums decided to trash my decorations and crunch our pumpkins. I am very thankful nothing was broken or stolen. They flipped over all my people and smashed the pumpkins in the street. It is too bad these little brats don't have anything better to do with their lazy selves!




They weren't so little after all.


1 comment:

Mashaide said...

I just don't get it when people do that! No respect for other people's property. Just plain irritating and upsetting!