Sunday, November 29, 2009

A lazy day with my hubby!

Tex, Tristan and I like to drive through the neighborhoods in the valley. Many times we will find a house that is not completed yet and we like to walk through and look at the floor plan. I usually don't have my camera but today I brought it. This house in particular was amazing! It looks like whom ever started it was not able to finish it because there was a for sale sign in front of the house that was knocked over. Such a shame!


This is an extra guest house and pool changing room. It also has an attached RV garage!


Pool changing rooms and shower.



Sitting room in pool house.



The master bathroom is in the corner...


The Master...


Master bath...


Ceiling in the master bath....

AHHHHHHH...


Dining room...


Main Entry....

Love it!


Family room off the kitchen...


Backyard, with pool of course!



No comments: