Sunday, January 31, 2010

Hanging with friends.

The Niederer's came for the weekend. The girls had a cheer leading meet in Nampa. Tristan quickly decided that he liked Suzette monster mug! I thing the mug is bigger than he is. The kids had fun playing with balloons in the living room. I swear, a bag of balloons can keep the kids occupied for hours!






Saturday we got up at the crack of dawn to go watch the girls perform. Tierra was first. The Idaho Falls Elite "Tiny" group. They we so darn cute, and T is amazing!



We got the kids some donuts.


Look at this sassy little girl, she has grown up into such a young lady!



That is T on the right!

I tried to get a pictures of Tristan and the girls but her was more concerned with the girls hair.



The Tiny's took first.


Morgan's group took 4th.

Sunday we woke up and made agreat breakfast! Bacon, Eggs, & Pancakes.



Suzette refused to have her picture taken.



What a great weekend. I really needed it. We have a lot of changes going on right now and it was nice to have the Niederer's here for a small sense of normalcy. I miss them so much and cried terribly when they left. I love you guys!

No comments: