Monday, January 4, 2010

It's Game day! BSU v TCU in the 39th annual Fiesta Bowl

It is game day and it is time to get my game face on! The vote for the Fiesta face was the checker board. Thanks Girls! I had not done the checker board in a long time and it is one of my favorites because it has a "perfect" look to it! So here it goes.




Time to catch the bus!

College Bowls biggest bash.



Guess what?


I saved a bunch of money on my car insurance by switching to

Geico...


WE ARE HERE...WE ARE HERE... WE ARE HERE!
At least that is what they said in Horton Hears a Who!


Christy and Ike drove in from a New Years in Vegas, they got a tail gate pass and invited us to tailgate. Christy even got me more fruity beverages. Thanks Christy & Ike!



Earlier in the year I had run out of face paint. When I went to check my supplies for game day I realized what I had bough was Wax. Good thing I brought a back up supply! Tex was not convinced to color his beard but I took it for Ike because I new he would be a gamer!



We heard that they were cooking "Horned Frog Legs" a couple rows over so I had to go check it out!





Tastes like chicken!





We ran into Gina!


And Elvis!

I snapped this picture of Tex while he was showing off his art work...

Not really!


The "hair" rivalry... I win!

We ran into the Martinez family!


Bring on the bands!


I love him & he has got to love me!




Here come our Bronco's!

The coin toss... BSU wins!


The kick off.


The kids in front of us who did not want to sit down at all, which is OK with me but the people behind us called security on them.


The Pick!





Score at half time.





Final seconds after the pick!

BSU WINS 2010 TOSTITOS FIESTA BOWL!




The Chant!







WHAT A NIGHT!
PROUD TO BE A BRONCO!
AGAIN!




No comments: