Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Pampered Chef Party

Last month I went to my first Pampered Chef party at Julie's house. I had never been to one before. If you have never been to one before, a "hostess" brings all her Pampered Chef products, you invite all your friends over, you make a fun food dish, you eat and she sells you the products. I am usually not too into this kid of thing but it was a blast! So much so I decided to host my own. Our theme was Super Bowl Food! We made taco dip and hot wings. Our hostess set it up by teams. They were made by those who were for each Super Bowl Team, The Colts or The Saints. One team made the wings, the other made the dip. Both dishes were super yummy!
Guests in attendance: Amy, Dani, Jamie, her mom Chris, and daughter Kylie, MK, Lisa, Julie, & Red Ang.











This is Kim, our hostess.


Thanks for coming everybody. It was so much fun!

No comments: