Saturday, August 28, 2010

Boise Lavaman

As many of you now I went to Hawaii in April to watch Patti run her first Lavaman Triathlon. It was such an inspirational experience I decided to take on the sport myself.

Tomorrow Patti is running her second Lavaman. The second Lavaman is much more strenuous than the first. This course is much hillier than the first. Patti's friend Carol was going to run the race with her until she hurt her shoulder. Patti has been very nervous since she is going to be running the race by herself. It is because of this that I have decided to run "the Boise Lavaman" Patti and I will have the same exact start time 8am Hawaii/12 noon Boise. I will be running 1/2 of her distance which is twice the distance of the Y-NOT-Tri a couple weeks ago. 1/2 mile swim (40laps), 12 mile bike, 3 mile run. Tex is going to swim with me, Sheree and Christy are going to run with me.

Patti, I will be with you (as I always am), in your soul... I Love you!

I also sent Patti "Holy/Hairy Cow" Hairy cow has traveled the world with us as well as gone trough major surgery after Tasha tore him apart. Hang on Hairy Cow!



No comments: