Thursday, August 12, 2010

Off to Spokane for Kimmie & Marc's wedding

We headed to Spokane for the weekend for our friends wedding. We decided to fly rather than drive to save on time. Once we got our car we decided to just see where we decided to go. Time took us to a beautiful park in downtown Spokane. We rode the gondola and then found a little amusement park in the center.



I found a 7-11 with a fruit punch Slurpee, it was so good!








This was the shot of the day. Tristan was playing in a playground and there was, what looked to be like, a giant dinasour bone. He climbed to the top and then slid down the side.




My brilliant husband decided to buy Tristan a day pass and put him on his first ride by himself. Needless to say I had to work some magic and get me a pass so we could ride together. Needless to say, he loved it!










Tex got this shot, If it could have only been clear.
I think you get the point.



Needless to say it was a long day!


We finally made it to Coeur d'Alene. The lake was beautiful!
Another wonderful day with my family!


No comments: