Saturday, August 7, 2010

Chillin with Dad

Last night Patti, Lisa, Tristan and I headed up to spend some time at Tamarack with Dad. Sue headed back to California to help Wendy with her new baby, (who is cuter than ever I might add).

This morning we got up had some breakfast then we all went out for a walk. Tristan has done a 360 considering that two nights ago he was freaking out because Tausha was here. Today he could not leave her alone. It was so cute!





Dad showed us his jog...



Tristan had a nap and we all got some work done. We were awaiting Tex and Hanna's arrival and once they showed up I started some dinner. Spaghetti!



After dinner Tex, Lisa, Tristan and I went for a drive. Tex like to drive up the mountain and look at different views of the lake. I love this picture of him!



After we got home from our drive Hanna went with her Dad to Donnely and Lisa and I came inside to chill with Dad. I decided to show Dad his birthday video while Tristan was out because It would be easier for him to focus on. Little did I know that this was going to be very emotional. Most of it was timed so that Dad had time to view the picture and read the caption but there were a couple screens that I needed to read. The bad this was when I wrote them I never intended to "read" them to him. They were so emotional that I cried like a little baby but with daddy's support we all made it through the Power Point with tars in our eye's. If you ever get the opportunity to see it you should. I am sending a copy with dad, and I also have a copy. I tried to e-mail it to the family but the file was too large. It took me about a year and a half to complete.

No comments: