Thursday, August 5, 2010

Y Not TRI, My first Triathlon

Today I am running my first Triathlon. I am so excited and nervous I can not even describe it!

These are a couple of notes that I prepared for Patti and Tex for our transition stations.





Swim to Bike transition.





Exit from the green lagoon..





Getting our war paint on.
















Patti on her run, it is blurry because I am running... DAH


This is where Cam was supposed to meet us with beer and ice, he stiffed us...



I took a picture of me while I was running.



Damn, I'm fast!



Cheers to us!

... where is Tex?




Tex was just coming in off of the bike. I am so glad he made it.
Time for run number 2 with my honey. I am not letting him out there alone.





I can not say how much fun this was! I am so excited to do another one! I am officially a junkie! I also want to thank all of my friends and family who supported me in this training program and enrich my life every day. It was so special to run this triathlon with My husband and my sister! Having the support of Mom, Lisa, Sheree, and Paige at the event was also very special. Thanks again to all of you! I love you All

1 comment:

Mashaide said...

So awesome Lynnette! Way to go!