Sunday, February 27, 2011

Idaho Falls play date!

It has been a while since we have seen the Niederer's so Tristan and I decided to make an impromptu trip to Idaho Falls for the weekend. It had been relatively overcast in Boise so I figured the travel would be fine but boy was I wrong. As soon as I hit Burley it was a blizzard all the way to Pocatello. Tristan slept most of the way. I saw 2 rollovers and 1 traffic accident on the way. Crazy! Once we arrived, Tristan had a bit of an upset stomach but he did not let that stop him from having a great time!

Saturday the kids headed out to play in the snow! It was a good thing it was sunny because it warmed it up a bit.




Tierra taught Tristan how to make snow angel's





When we came inside the kids played in their tunnels and we warmed up with some hot chocolate.





Tristan was racked, they have played so hard he slept for 3 hours.


Here is a picture of the ice that developed on my truck from the ride over.
CRAZY!



Tristan seemed to be feeling better so we stuck with our plan to take the kids to dinner and then to "cosmic" bowling. They had such a great time!





Best Buds!


Nice view Kev!

Air hockey anyone?




Holy crap it was cold! I forgot how cold it stayed over here!


What a fun play date!

No comments: