Sunday, March 13, 2011

Patti & I are Tamarack Home Owners!

Back in August Patti and I made an offer on a short sale town home at Tamarack. The offer was accepted and even though it took months to close we did finally close. WE ARE HOME OWNERS!

Patti had planned to come so we could get the house furnished together and all set up but plans were put on the back burner when my entire family became sick for the last week. Tristan and I were on the upswing so we headed to the hills with mom, Patti, Lisa, TJ and I.

Saturday, Sheree, Johnnie and Paige drove in from McCall to go skiing with us. It was a beautiful day! We had such a wonderful time skiing together! Paige is quite the little skier for 7 years old!


Me, Sheree, Paige, & Johnnie


Kids just kill me. Paige was done skiing and when we got to the bottom of the hill she just wanted to play in the snow. She was so entertained!

We took Paige back to the town house to play with TJ and headed back to the hill for some adult skiing. Sheree, sarcastically said, "you guys going to go off the cornice, I will take the pictures". So we stopped by the ice bar for some liquid courage!




Hole crap, I have a race in less than one month... That was what I had to say.
Patti said, game on after a few moments of contemplation.
Nice sister!

After a day of skiing we headed back to the cabin for a fire and some dinner.


This is my house warning present from my soul sister, It is stunning!


Dinner for four please...(TJ was having a nap).
But please don't use the napkins ; )

Home owners!



Snuggle time for Grandma!

Sunday was all about Tristan. It was time to get the Auntie's and the Grandma out to see TJ Ski. And ski he did! Mom was not feeling to well so she watched from the truck, Auntie Pattie and Auntie Lisa hit the hill with us.

A chair full of love!

"Pizza Pie"






We slipped into the lodge for some hot chocolate.

Just like Paige, when he was done, he was done. He saw some kids sliding down this hill and he wanted to play too!



Sorry, Auntie Pattie. She wanted to do some more runs.

No comments: