Friday, April 29, 2011

Go fly a kite...

I have been wanting to have my eyebrows tattoes on. I have also wanted to have my eye liner done. I chose to have the eye liner done because I though if I had to pick they would be it. So, today was the day. It actually was not nearly as bad as I thought it would be. I love them already and I stil have to heal for a week.



When I got home Tristan was having a nap but when he woke up we were off to the park. I had bought him a kite some time ago and there was never a day it crossed my mind but today was that day! The weather was perfect! The kite was a little inflatable kite. I could not believe how easy it was for Tristan to fly. He loved it! It was so much fun! I have not flown a kite in years and I mean a lot of years!


That smile is priceless.





No comments: