Saturday, April 2, 2011

Registration day...

Today we headed out for the Hilton about noon. Our hope was to get some afternoon pool time but by the time we got everyone loaded up, got some lunch and got to our rooms it was time to pick up our numbers.

Patti and I went into registration and Sheree was going to come and take pictures but the only let athletes in so we were on our own.

ID, it's official



Patti too




Patti getting marked.


Me getting marked and not even a smudge.

Patti getting a touch up.

Sue working at her volunteer booth.

Pre-race meeting

My wonderful husband got both Patti and I a bunch of little surprises! He is so sweet, I love him!

Lynnette's Surprises


Patti's Surprises

Our "rockets"!

Last year Patti and I ate at a fabulous Sushi Restaurant. This year we made a reservation for a family dinner. Mom was not feeling well again so she decided not to come. Tex and Sheree with a pre-race fruity beverage.

PopPop and TJ playing with their chop stick... I think TJ is winning.

Dad & Sue

Paige & Sheree

Miso soup.

Oh, the food was so good!



After dinner it Tex, TJ, Mom, Sheree and Paige all stayed in one room and Patti and I stayed in the second room to get ready for the race.

Holy, Hairy, Helmet Cow...


Tomorrow is race day!

No comments: