Friday, June 24, 2011

Sunriver or bust...

Today we are headed for Sunriver, Oregon. I was originally supposed to compete in an Olympic Triathlon but because of my recent surgery I switched to a 10k and I will be running with Sheree, Christy, and Ike. Tex and Johnny will be watching the kids! The drive over was long but we had a nice trip to the Benham Falls once we arrived.








After visiting the falls we headed to our house in Sunriver. Sheree found us a great 3 bedroom 2 bath for us all to stay in. It was perfect. Close enough to the village and the start line that we can walk!







After dinner we headed to the village and the grocery store. I was amped up once we saw everything in the village. I am very sad that I am not running the Olympic but I think it was the best choice. It will be supper fun to run with the girls and Ike. I look forward to running this triathlon in the future!




No comments: