Friday, June 3, 2011

Headed to Seattle to see the Cox family and U2

2 years ago. I bought Tex tickets to U2 for his birthday. They were all inclusive VIP passes. When Bono had back surgery a year ago the US tour was postponed until June 4, 2011. We headed to Seattle for the show and were welcomed by the Cox family for the weekend. It was so nice to catch up with Jill and to get to spend some quality time with the family. Thanks again Jill!

TJ & Addy




The beautiful view from Jill & Mikes house!

Out of all of Mikes memorabilia, I think that these were my favorite,
Game Day balls from each of their kids first games.
Too cute!



Pool time!







Of course we could not visit Seattle without a trip to The Hard Rock Cafe!



My baby and me!


The Hard Rock had a beautiful roof top terrace.
1st day over 70* is over some 200 days.
It was beautiful.


I saw this sticker on a car in a parking lot down town. Funny stuff!

No comments: