Sunday, April 14, 2013

2013 Polar Bear - Project Filter


2013 brought a new beginning in the softball world. This is the first year in 20 years that I have not run the team I am on. With all of the triathlon's this year I thought it would be good to just play rather than have all of the organization. Last fall I played on a team with a number of girls from St Anthony, Brandalyn Crapo, Terra Koon - Farmer, Jodi Blanchard, Amy Davenport. I decided to play with these girls again this spring picking up Sheree, and Kimmie and F, some of my closest friends I have made here over the years.

After a long cold weekend and a lot of softball (7games) we ended up in third place. Not too bad for the first time hitting the field together.

Ann


Dub


Karmen

Brandalyn


Sheree... getting tagged out : )

Meat  

Team Project Filter
2013

2 comments:

Sheree2 said...

Thank you for posting such glamorous photos of me!!!!

Lynnette said...

LMOA! Love ya meat!