Saturday, June 28, 2014

A quality beach day!


Need I say more?



This day began with a trip around the Three capes Loop. A scenic drive just outside of Tillamook











 The first of our lighthouse stops!


Cape Meares Lighthouse














 The octopus tree. Tex did not think he could make it up there so he sent Tristan and I up to take pictures. After a few minutes Tex arrived and I was literally in tears. I was so happy he made the hike in to see the tree.




The Pelican Pub & Brewery at Pacific City
with a view of Haystack rock

While we waited for our table Tristan and I got some quality beach time!




Ta Da!





We got a round of beer to try, it was pretty good. I should have got a picture of the food because it was awesome! I had Pizza, TJ had fish, Tex had chili that they made with their beer. 
Super yummy!



We made a stop by the devil's punch bowl. Had to see where Austin's little brother almost took a swim.



Then we took Tristan wine tasting...
Just kidding, but there was a little shop there with some local wines that we got to taste. Tex bought me a wonderful bottle that we enjoyed the rest of the trip.



Lights house #2
Yaquina Head Light House Station



In the old days.










Newport

Love this little town. It was here that my love proposed to me many years ago. Oh those were the days!






Yaquina Bay Light


While on the pier in Newport some locals were crabbing, they were so sweet to show Tristan the crabs and and let him help real in the cages. A bunch of these pictures would not down load off my camera I was totally bummed.




Haceta State Light House Scenic Overlook





Another beautiful day with my family!

No comments: