Saturday, October 25, 2014

A big day for Tristan


The day started off with a bang. Headed out to get Tristan's Birthday Cake from Amaru! They bake his cake every year and they do a wonderful job and the cake is always fantastic!
This year was no exception.!



 Last week Suzette was here and I invited them to Tristan's party like I always do. We were so excited that they said yes this year. I hate that my friend lives so far away but love the time we get together.

Tristan had his last football game of the season. The Niederer's joined in the fun!


This might be my favorite shot of the year!



Family Fun!

 







 

After the game we had enough time to have a snack and get ready to go to Chuck E Cheese for Tristan's 7th birthday party. He had a great turn out with some friends old and new.


Athena, Abigail, Tristan, Ezra, and Carlo


Alayna and Piper


Flower


Tristan and Abigail


Eli, Claire, and Harper





Caidlyn and Tristan


Chuck E






I finally got River in a picture!




Harper ate a Smurf.


Pinata Time



Ticket Machine







He got the 1000 tickets!



I got peeps!




 What a wonderful day! I know I tend to go all out for Tristan's birthday but it is truly a celebration. It is simply a day I was not sure that I could ever celebrate. I love you little man more than you'll ever know. I am blessed to offer you all of the wonderful things that I was blessed with. May you someday pass it on to your children.




















No comments: