Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Kua Bay


While we were flying into Kona we saw this spectacular bay from the air. I can't believe we have never seen it before. I looked for a landmark to try to find it. There were two small mountains next to it. When we were coming down from the volcano yesterday I saw the same two humps. Then
while on a training ride with Floyd we road out to the Veteran's Cemetery and there they were the same two humps. I asked Floyd if there was a beach there. He told me there was, it was one of his favorite beaches he then took me down there to show me where it was. It was spectacular. After the ride I went right home to get the family and went to check it out.







Tex is up sitting under that tree.


Love having Auntie here!




Love this shot!






A fabulous evening with my family!





S'mores at Grammy & Pappa's fire pit!








Another fabulous day in paradise!

No comments: