Sunday, March 29, 2015

Lavaman 2015


The day started out amazing, Patti and I got a reasonable start and headed out to Wiakoloa. Super excited for this race!

Hairy Cow... Check



Timing chip... check


Beautiful morning... check



T1/T2





Let the day begin!




On your mark,


Get set,


GO!


My fans!


She is out of the water, great swim 37 minutes!


Headed back in from the bike. I felt pretty good out there. I could have given it a bit more on the way out but my trip back flew.







Fueling up!



Crossing the Lava Fields





I had a tag along for a bit. Patti joined me for a few yards.


Ever since I ran Ironman for Sumerli I always throw the signature heart. I love you Craum!


Lynnette Horton 
Swim 37:23 
Bike 1:43:28 
Run 1:30:36 
3:58:39
 
 


Time to party! My favorite time spent with family and friends!
Thank you all for your support!











 

Thanks to Lisa, Patti, and Grammy for the awesome pictures!

No comments: