Friday, October 19, 2018

Chili Feed Prep, School, Practice, Besti in town and a football game... WOW


When we planned this years chili feed we had a lot going on. I am going to Florida for a work conference, Tex is going to Texas for his family reunion, & Tristan's Birthday so it fell a little early this year. BSU plays tonight and it's Friday so Tex offered to stay home and prep for chili and that opened up an extra ticket for the Niederer's to come over! Boy was I excited! 
Tex was already working on chili and I picked up Tristan from school and took him to practice, he fell asleep on the way bless his heart. Needless to say we still had a long night ahead of us. Tristan's coach was kind enough to bring him to the game. So I headed down and met Kisan & Kevan at the field.
BSU pulled of another win over Nevada tonight 31 to 27. It wasn't pretty but it's a win! The boys had a blast! I am so happy they got to go to another game together.

Thanks to my husband for staying home to get us ready for another fabulous chili feed tomorrow!

























No comments: